Landlords are legally required to get all the gas appliances and flues in their residential property portfolio checked every year and provided with a Gas Safety certificate. This gas safety check must be undertaken by a properly-qualified engineer – i.e. one who is on the Gas Safe Register.

We have worked closely with the same local Gas Safe registered company for over 7 years. They are extremely reliable and understand the rental market. They aim to attend to any urgent problems the same day as its reported.